Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Barksdale AFB, Louisiana!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Barksdale AFB, Louisiana!

Looking forward to learning more about the amazing world of BBQ. I've had family interventions in the past because of my "passion" for BBQ/Smoking and my possession of six different smokers & grills. May not seem like much to some, but when it's just my bride and I...well, you can see how some would think six was a bit excessive.

This past Christmas I was gifted with not one, but two Sous Vide machines (ANOVA and Joule). I've cooked steaks and a pork shoulder using this method and finished them on the grill/smoker, respectively. I'm looking forward to more experimenting as time and opportunity present themselves.

Cheers!

Welcome from the Denver, CO area ...

Comment

Welcome to The Pit! Happy to have you here. I don't think 6 is too many

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
      1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe, if you’re a paying member. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) me with your email change request, or via email at [email protected].
      2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which paid members get free monthly entry into, and is open to all USA members. We’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Badgeman, Welcome to the "PIT CLUB"❗️
        You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.❗️
        Attendance and Participation are Mandatory❗️
        Enjoy the "PIT CLUB"‼️ Check Out PaulstheRibList 's Posts❗️
        Eat Well Nd Prosper❗️ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, DN

Comment

Welcome Badgeman

Comment

With that many cookers, well, you will find ya fit right in. Welcome aboard, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome! Don't worry about that tiny collection of cookers. It will surely grow.

Do you have any impressions to share about the Anova vs the Joule? I expect people would find that interesting!

Comment

Welcome from the Great Republic of Tejas !! Don't worry about the cooker thing, everyone here suffers from the same malady or wishes they did

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                    Glad yer here with us now, an thanks fer yer service!
                    6 cookers is really pushin it, lol!

Comment

BARKsdale? What better place then that to park your 6 cookers! Welcome to the PIT!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you and all of those cookers. No worries Mr. Bones left some available parking space in the North 40 behind his smokey Joe's

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! If there have been interventions beware of MCS (More Cooker Syndrome) or there will be more interventions. It looks like you cook on a BGE like I do.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here