Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Thanks to all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Thanks to all

Just wanted to thank everyone for the big welcome to "The Pit" and the wonderful response to my pizza oven/smoker. Made my day. In the near future I will be posting more pics of the oven, the inside and what I've done around it. Just did a rack of ribs last Saturday (out did myself on them) and plan on doing a brisket this weekend, then I've got to get back to perfecting pizza's for some up coming pizza parties. Also I do a good garlic and parmesan smoked wing that goes fast at the pizza parties. I'm still in the learnig stage with this oven so I'm sure I'll be asking question. Thanks again "Pit People"

You’re welcome, some of us like me will be learning from you.

Comment

Oh yeah, you build a palace of an oven & a lotta learnin needs to be done. Well, you can build me one of them things & do some more learnin.
      ”Pit People” huh? Hmmm.

Comment

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea never thought of myself as a Pit Person, kinda like that.....Pit Person Troutman

WAY COOL! Welcome aboard! I am new myself and looking to learn!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here