Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boring Sunday? Nah, there's Olympic Curling!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boring Sunday? Nah, there's Olympic Curling!

Had to prepare myself to sit still and watch curling so I can learn something about it, so I got up early and cranked up the heat a bit. Brisket and burnt ends on the WSM, nothing but a little salt and lots of black pepper, injected with a mix of worcestershire and beef broth, 225 til 165 internal temp, then wrapped and taken out at 195 and into faux cambro for 2 hours. Ribs on the Traeger Pro 34, injected with creole butter, kinda sweet and tangy Carolina sauce. Wife made the mexican rice and beans, and let me tell you, we're enjoying the heck out of this U.S.A v. Norway curling match!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2334.JPG
Views:	108
Size:	152.5 KB
ID:	456719Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2336.JPG
Views:	84
Size:	142.1 KB
ID:	456720Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2332.JPG
Views:	102
Size:	154.6 KB
ID:	456721Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2333.JPG
Views:	105
Size:	156.0 KB
ID:	456722Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2338.JPG
Views:	100
Size:	148.5 KB
ID:	456723Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2341.JPG
Views:	86
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	456724

Looks great. Enjoy the excitement! ;-)

Comment

Looks fabulous!

Comment

Nice spread!

Comment

That is a moment that needs to be repeated!

Comment

Well done.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here