Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just joined from Mexico City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just joined from Mexico City

Hi everyone. I just joined from Mexico City. I am originally from Texas and I miss o so dearly good BBQ. There have been a few places opening up but none of them really hit the spot. One of the owners claims to be from Texas but he's really from New York and you can pretty much taste it in his meat. It reminds me of this old Pace Hot Sauce comercial from the 90'a https://youtu.be/qeilxKluTCU. I just got a new place with enough room for a small smoker and I am planning to make the best of it with tips and recipes from the site. Wish me luck!

Hahaha, NEW YORK CITY!!!!! GET A ROPE! I loved those commercials. You have come to the right place to learn how to make your own, top-quality Que. Do you have a smoker yet, or are you looking at some? We can help you there. Welcome to the Pit! Thanks for joining up!

When you have a second, give this thread a once over. There is some great information for you. This information will ensure you get the most out of your experience here in The Pit.

Also, it's very important that you:
    • Check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) Huskee with your email change request, or via email at [email protected]
    • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thank you for your support. We are excited to have you and we look forward to your contributions.

-Spinaker

Comment

• EdF
      EdF commented
      Editing a comment
      There are some great BBQ joints in NYC these days. Especially in Brooklyn.

• louisv16
      louisv16 commented
      Editing a comment
      Spinaker I just finished watching that video. Those are some great tips. Thanks for pointing it out.

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      You bet! Let us know how things go. louisv16

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Glad yer here to learn along with me!

Comment

• louisv16
      louisv16 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you sir!

Welcome to the pit, thanks for joining!

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you! "Get a rope!" I love it!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! For low and slow on your Weber check out the snake or fuse method on YouTube.
        Last edited by LA Pork Butt; February 3, 2018, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Sometimes if the job is going to get done, you gotta do it yourself! Welcome!

Comment

Welcome louisv16

Comment

Well I was going to welcome you from New York but...

Comment

• JCBBQ
                  JCBBQ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Haha loved those commercials. Anyway I live in NJ. Our BBQ is even faker than NYC 🙁

Welcome from Florida!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Louis.

Comment

louisv16 Welcome to The Pit from the Great Lakes State of Michigan!!

Comment

louisv16, Welcome to the "PIT CLUB"❗️
                      You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ UNIV.❗️
                      Attendance and Participation are Mandatory❗️ Enjoy the "PIT CLUB"‼️
                      Eat Well and Prosper❗️ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND USA, Dan

Comment

Welcome from Colorado!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here