Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from the other side of the pond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from the other side of the pond

Hi, I am Valerio. I am Italian but living in UK from 5 years. I bought the Meathead book just few days ago. I am very passionate about BBQ and I am constantly fighting against the UK weather for firing up my Weber. I am going soon to buy my first smoker but I am the proud owner of a Weber MT 56. Thank you for having me here.
    Last edited by valerio983; January 29, 2018, 05:38 AM.

Welcome to The Pit. We're glad you're here!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
        Glad to have ya here!

Comment

Thank you for being part of us Valerio. Welcome aboard, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Welcome to the pit!
            Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome valerio983

Comment

Welcome to The Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the pit! There is no bad weather, just bad Q'ing cloths!

Comment

Welcome to the pit! Glad to have another European aboard!

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) ”Huskee” with your email change request, or via email at [email protected]

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thanks for joining!

Comment

Welcome from the Mitten State!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Valerio. I googled "Weber MT 56" and came up with a soil compactor. How about a photo of your MT 56 please. I suspect that you have what we call a 22" kettle in the US. If that's what you have, see if you can get a Slow N Sear on your side of the pond. That will take your BBQ to the next level. The manufacturer can be found here:

Turn a “basic” Weber kettle into the most versatile outdoor cooking machine on the market – indirect slow cooking, high heat searing, roasting, baking…you can have it all with Slow ‘N Sear!

Comment

• valerio983
                          valerio983 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hi! Yes is definitely a weber 22” Kettle Master Touch 😂 I was looking for the slow and sear, looks really interesting

Greetings from Colorado!

Comment

• valerio983
                          valerio983 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I was in Colorado this summer, had a wonderful time there! We visited Denver, the Rocky Mountain NP, Durango, Silverton and the Black Canyon of the Gunnison. We visited also Utah, Arizona and Nevada. Wonderful places

valerio983, Welcome to the "PIT CLUB"❗️ You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.❗️ Attendance and Participation are Mandatory❗️
                        Enjoy the "Pit Club"‼️
                        Eat Well and Prosper❗️ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND USA, Dan

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here