Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello

Hi just joined a Christmas gift to myself, I'm from Rhode Island enjoy BBQ also this site. Will be asking a lot of questions also like to know if any others here have to eat Gluten-Free like myself and have any recipes. Thank You also how can I post pictures here from my Iphone?

Nice gift! Welcome to the pit! You can use the attachment button to post pic. Theres some instructions in the welcome channel I believe. Im sure one of the mods will be along to give some better instructions on that. I'm looking forward to your pics.

Comment

Welcome First! I know we have several folks with dietary constraints so I'm sure someone that's gluten-free will chime in. As far as pics, there is a camera icon at the upper left of the reply window. Use that icon to upload a picture from your phone. You can also send the photos to you laptop and upload them from your PC. Your next step is to take a look at our homework post. It'll answer a lot of questions you may have about how to use the forum. Again, welcome! We're glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome, gluten free shouldn't be much of a problem in general. Feel free to share some recipes of your own, never know when I'll have to work around various allergies so it is nice to have a place to find them.

Comment

Welcome, First. From my experience, most homemade rubs and sauces are gluten free by nature. I originally got started making my own sauces because my ex-wife was diagnosed with celiac. So, as long as you are smoking/cooking meat low and slow, the GF part takes care of itself.

Comment

Welcome aboard First

Comment

Thank You all !!!!

Comment

Welcome first! You're the first first we've had here. First things first first, I'd like to encourage you to first check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos!

Ok, I'm done with the firsts now. You can all stop rolling your eyes.

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here