Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings, from Minnesota.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings, from Minnesota.

Hi All, I’ve been reading and educating myself on this site for about a year, thought it was time to become a member and see what The Pit was all about. When it’s not subzero outside I can be found cooking on my Old Country offset, Weber kettle, or 4 burner gas grill. Looking forward to the camaraderie in The Pit and improving my mad BBQ skills. Cheers!

Welcome to the pit DoubleUpOrQuit !
    Cheers from Norway..

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Colorado!

Comment

Welcome DoubleUpOrQuit

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin - How about those Vikings??

Comment

• DoubleUpOrQuit
            DoubleUpOrQuit commented
            Editing a comment
            I was born and raised in WI so I have lots of green and gold in my veins. That said, the purple have played some quality football this season and have earned their shot.

Welcome from Southern Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit! Thank you for the support. Good to have another Minnesotan in The Pit! Being from Minneapolis, have you tried Storm King BBQ ? It's at 26th and Nicollet. It is great stuff.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
            • Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) Huskee with your email change request, or via email at [email protected]
            • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

This is a great place to hang out and we hope you will join us on a regular basis. Jump in on the fun!

-Spinaker

Comment

• HouseHomey
              HouseHomey commented
              Editing a comment
              Go Vikings!!!

• Spinaker
              Spinaker commented
              Editing a comment
              SKOL!!!!!!!!!!!

HouseHomey

Welcome aboard DoubleUpOrQuit from the state of 11,000 lakes (across the Mighty M from ya). Eat good & have fun! Minnesota is becoming BBQ Mecca North.
            Last edited by FireMan; January 16, 2018, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• HouseHomey
              HouseHomey commented
              Editing a comment
              Seriously right? Lots of you cold folk these days.

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Some of the folks like Danjohnston949 and Spinaker are going to be challenging you not to let the weather stop you from cooking outside.

Comment

• DoubleUpOrQuit
                DoubleUpOrQuit commented
                Editing a comment
                I like a good challenge and the cold usually doesn't stop me. I do slow down a bit at -12 degrees.

Originally posted by LA Pork Butt View Post
              Welcome to the Pit! Some of the folks like Danjohnston949 and Spinaker are going to be challenging you not to let the weather stop you from cooking outside.
              That is a true statement. Frozen Smoke JCGrill will be helping as well!

#BBQHASNOSEASON

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome! Thank you for your support.

Comment

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina!

Comment

Welcome! We are getting quite a contingent of the best of Minnesota here! And yes we won't allow you to hide your smoker from the weather!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here