Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Homework Over Christmas Break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homework Over Christmas Break

Hello from Durham, NC! I'm a newbie griller & smoker, I've owned a 22" Weber Performer kettle for over 10 years but 2 years ago I couldn't grill burgers the same way twice. Thought that was completely ridiculous and set out to become competent at the basics and things sort of took off after that. After googling enough times for help, this place naturally surfaced as my "go to" site. I find the best information addressing exactly the questions I have and in ways that I understand and work for me - awesome. Just got a new 26" Weber kettle and a Slow 'N Sear XL, and smoked and seared an amazing prime rib roast for Christmas thanks to Meathead's awesome article. His book is on the way. I finished the "homework", and am looking forward to soaking up the knowledge and getting inspired with new ideas. Thanks for such producing such a great site!

Let me be the first! Welcome!

Comment

Welcome@FishTalesNC ! I live just west of you in Kernersville, NC.

Comment

Welcome to fun and learning in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Snoqualmie Wa.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th' Pit!
              Glad yer here, complete with kettles an' SNS!

Comment

Welcome @FishTalesNC

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. I was in the same place with burgers and steaks until about 5 years ago. Steaks could come out perfect or so well done you couldn't chew them. Burgers could bleeding read when bitten into or snap off teeth. Finding amazingribs saved my sanity and definitely upped my game. Joining The Pit has pushed me even further. Only issue I have with AR and The Pit is that they are know to carry MCS and it can be transmitted through vision. Watch out for that.

Comment

Welcome from Farmville VA

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from the mountains of Northern Utah!

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you and your fine cooking machine!!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado!

Comment

Welcome From Clay, Ny

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here