Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Salt Lake City, Utah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Salt Lake City, Utah

Hello from beautiful Salt Lake City Utah. I was introduced to real BBQ during 4 years that I spent during professional school at the University of Oklahoma, Boomer Sooner! Ever since then I have pursued the fine art of smoking meat. I have been a lurker for awhile on the forums and I think they are great. I have a Camp Chef Pellet grill as I am a set it and forget it kind of guy, best Christmas gift from my wife ever! I love looking at all the awesome cooks. Thanks guys for running my favorite website on the internet. My wife loves to tease me about my new obsession.

Great to have you! It sounds like you are going to fit right in. Great to hear you are happy with the Camp Chef. I know we have a few members that run those as well. Thanks for taking a second to introduce yourself. I hope we will here more from you

Thanks for the support!

Comment

Welcome KBaldwin

Comment

Welcome to a fellow Utahn. I live in Sandy. Great to hear you are enjoying the Camp Chef pellet smoker. I have Cabela's branded smoker, which Camp Chef used to make. I've been really happy with it.

Comment

• SkiggleBits
          SkiggleBits commented
          Editing a comment
          It is great to see the Utahns! I’m in the Cottonwood area. I just joined and am loving this community. I’m everything smoked, so if you recommend something, shoot it my way!

One more welcome from another Utahn. Camp Chef is a great local Utah company.

Comment

• SkiggleBits
          SkiggleBits commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello from another Utahn just enjoying this forum! It’s great to see Utah loves it’s BBQ!

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome from Florida!

Comment

Hey there, welcome

Comment

A big Nebraska howdy! Welcome.

Comment

Welcome from Neptune Beach, FL!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

• Spinaker
                    Spinaker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    chilly out there today eh?

• HouseHomey
                    HouseHomey commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Spinaker yea eh... it's about 50° and my wife is freezing.

KBaldwin welcome from NC! I’ll be in SLC the week of Jan 8. What’s some good BBQ spots there? I’ll be downtown.

Comment

• scottranda
                    scottranda commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Is R&R any good? I haven’t had it yet.

• KBaldwin
                    KBaldwin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I haven’t been to R and R yet but I’ve heard good things about it.

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th' Pit!
                  Haven't been to Utah in several years, hope it's still as majestic as it was then!
                  Glad yer here with us, lookin' forward to hearin' more from ya'!
                  Pull up a stump, an' join in...

Comment

Welcome From Clay, Ny.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here