Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello to All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to All

Just wanted to say hello to all the "smoke eaters" here. I've been into BBQ & smoking for years but recently decided to up my game within the last year and a half. I discovered Amazing Ribs early last year and joined the Pit Club a week or so ago. Grills and smokers have become one of my main hobbies. I thought I had a lot until I saw how many some of you have. I purchased a Webber Gold grill last year after not having one for many years (Smokenator is a heck of a tool). Smoker EZ is next on the list for it. I also have the Pit Barrel Cooker. Excellent device and can't say enough good things about it or Noah the inventor. He is extremely helpful. Anyway, I discovered those items on this site so needless to say, I now have to budget or I'll be broke before I know it. I have never competed but thinking about dipping my toe in the water and starting with some backyard competitions. Well that's enough rambling. Great site and great info! Oh, and about my picture: I'd like to take some credit as the "baby whisperer", but good BBQ will help anyone sleep on a warm afternoon as my grandson will attest.
    Last edited by Gunderich_1; July 24, 2014, 03:06 PM.

Welcome, and yes, that Pit Barrel is something else. Blows my mind someone could come up with something like that. Course how they make hard candy on "How It's Made" got me slapping my head too.

Thanks for the support...JB

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Jerod. I should see if I can get commission from Noah. I told my brother about the PBC and he bought one and loved it and then I loaned mine to a friend at work. Needless to say, another order is being posted. If I decide to get into competitions I really think it'd be what I use. I'd love to show it off and I can imagine what several of them would do.....

Comment

Hey grund. WELCOME.

Comment

Welcome Gunderich! Glad to have you aboard. We look forward to hearing more about your cooks and all the extra equipment you collect and go broke acquiring from here on out

When you get a minute, check out Pit Boss' Welcome post on the main page as well as the Tips post. This will help you set up your signature ("sig") as well as posting pictures. Enjoy!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Aaron. I have added my signature and will work on getting some pictures in soon.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here