Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from ne illnois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from ne illnois

Hi everybody!!! Living by Lake Michigan this time makes my smoking season shorter then I like. Looking forward in reading all the new and old topic to kick up my cooking a notch or two. Looking for ideals to better my beef jerky and a lot of help with the brisket thing. I like my beef red and juicy. I have 3 smokers 2 kettles 1 propane grill. I like to keep things simple good meat good heat makes good food. I don't cook with stick or lump I have used and all way will use briquettes. I have it down to a science. I bought a WSM smoker jacket and made my 1st wind screen (many more to come). This will be my 1st winter for outdoor cooking and smoking. Looking forward posting my photo's, info, and reading all the replies.

Welcome to the Pit! Have fun and eat good food. It’s still BBQ season here in N. Illinois!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Danny.

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Minnesota. I hope enjoy all it has to offer.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th' Pit!
            Glad ya' joined us, here.
            Sounds like yer geared up, an' ready to make some great food!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Colorado!

Comment

Welcome from Pensacola Florida!

Comment

Welcome aboard & welcome to winter from north of you a ways. Eat good & have fun! Winter cooking is fun.

Comment

Welcome from the South Burbs. Don't let the weather win. I've cooked in 20 below. mind over matter + beer makes all possible!

Comment

Looking forward to your pics in the coming weeks and months and years.
                      Welcome aboard.
                      BTW nice pup.

Comment

welcome from Georgia (DAWG) country, looking forward to seeing your cooks and homemade jerky

Comment

Welcome From Clay,Ny

Comment

Welcome Danny Mac

Comment

Welcome from Farmville VA

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here