Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HuskerBoy here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HuskerBoy here.

I got into BBQ about 2 years ago because I love to cook and entertain. I own a Chargiller Smoker and a Weber One Touch Gold 26" Grill. The latter i just bought this week despite it being 40* or lower here in Maryland. Home is Nebraska but I'm in Maryland for the time being. I learned to grill from my dad but learned about Smoking from amazingribs.com and trial and error. the meathead temperature guide is hanging right by my patio door which has my gear right outside. My personal tailgate specialties are Pulled Pork, Bacon wrapped stuffed jalapenos, and wings. Thanks for all the info and I hope to continue and evolve as a pit man.

Welcome, you have come to the right place my friend. Glad your here!!!

Comment

Right on huskerboy! A big welcome from the Charleston, SC area!

Comment

HB I said welcome once but I gotta make it official here too

Welcome to The Pit! We're glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Hi Husker, welcome to the Pit.

Comment

Welcome Husk

Comment

Welcome Husker from Houston, Alaska. Enjoy the ride!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here