Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from NORCAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from NORCAL

Hello everyone,
    I wanted to say thank you to Amazingribs.com. This site has helped me tremendously with my new hobby. I have purchased my smoker, fireboard, smoke tube, and thermometers based from this site. Thank you everyone. Below are my pride and joys.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20171111_171059.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	416866Click image for larger version

Name:	20171105_173148.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	416867

Welcome to fun and learning in the Pit! Beautiful pictures! How did the cheese turn out? Looking forward to future pictures of that cooker in action! Have fun!

Comment

• madnmad05
      madnmad05 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you.. I did the cheese 2 weeks ago, and I guess it needs to sit 2 weeks so I'll find out how it turned out this weekend. I'll let you know.

• kmhfive
      kmhfive commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome! Can’t wait to hear results madnmad05 ! I’ve done one batch of cheese myself — I enjoyed it.

Welcome to the Pit Cheese-head from one of many Barrelheads!!

Comment

Welcome! I love that cooking area!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit! Thank you for the support. Great set up!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
          • Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) Huskee with your email change request, or via email at [email protected]
          • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

This is a great place to hang out and we hope you will join us on a regular basis. Jump in on the fun!

-Spinaker

Comment

• madnmad05
            madnmad05 commented
            Editing a comment
            Homework? I haven't had homework in decades, sounds fun. LOL. I'm getting your emails and loving them, so the email on file is fine. Looking forward to the giveaway email though. LOL.

• Spinaker
            Spinaker commented
            Editing a comment
            Sounds good! Good luck getting the Gold Medal E-mail! You never know! Thanks again for the support! madnmad05

Great pictures. Really like that awning structure you have there.

Welcome.

Comment

• FireMan
            FireMan commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, it practically looks like a shrine.

• madnmad05
            madnmad05 commented
            Editing a comment
            I bought the awning at Lowes and didn't realize it came with lights. I was pleasantly surprised. Thank you

Form one cheesy to another, great wrap thing you are wearing. Welcome aboard, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome madnmad05 beautiful setup

Comment

Welcome from Colorado!!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Florida!

Comment

Nice smoker, cute kid, welcome from a fellow resident of The Great State of Jefferson!

Comment

Whey NoCal!! Huntington Beach welcomes you and that fine auditorium you got there. Surround sound too?

Comment

• madnmad05
                      madnmad05 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Great idea about the surround sound. I have extra outdoor speakers.

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th' Pit!!!
                      Glad yer here with us, an' have brought a cool cooker, enviable smoked cheese, an' a lovely Pit Apprentice, as well!
                      Great intro, Good Sir!

Great pictures. Really like that awning structure you have there.
                      Yep, that awnin's suh-weet madnmad05 !
                      Who makes it? I'm okay with cryin' once, been lookin' at some fabric ones, but..., so far.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here