Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love and resentment of this site....am I being hostile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love and resentment of this site....am I being hostile?

Love this site and at the same time resent it. My hostility is not borne out of the contents but my inability to MEAT my desire. I need to find a way to SEAR a small amount of the SAUCE of my learning. I find myself searching answers that lead to more questions that point me in another direction and by then have forgotten what I initially was searching for….confused? Well that’s how I feel sometimes.
    That said I want to put it out there that this is a great site with great people and a great help…. GRATEful.

Welcome to the BARK side ... 😎 ...

Comment

TEMPer your expectations of this site. Life's BUTTER that way.

Comment

Focus my brother focus.
        If you’re searching for a particular subject: recipe,technique, ect.... just throw up a post. We are all here to help. There are a lot of folks here that are willing to help and guide you and help you learn. As we have all come from this place when we started.

Comment

SMOKE a fat one and chill out...

Comment

My enthusiasm always Burns my BUTT

Comment

Well said sir(s)

always ask yourself "how will it be used?" I'm not just blowing SMOKE. Don't be blue SMOKE is a good thing.
              Last edited by HouseHomey; November 21, 2017, 10:48 PM.

Comment

I recommend mastering a small handful of things at a time. There is an overwhelming amount of information here if you try to take it all in at once.

Comment

• Mudkat
                  Mudkat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Here, here! So many things I want to try and buy.
                  I am still learning the cookers I have so I try to resist buying everything (I am currently failing at this). 🙄 There are a few basic cooks that I want to master before moving on. Like ribs, poultry, and short ribs. Come to think of it I am failing at this too! It's so hard to follow your own advice! Maybe you'll do better holehogg !

Will keep a LID ON it and take small Chunks at a time.

Comment

It's all gonna be otay, now...
                  First, an' foremost, please always remember...
                  BBQ's s'posed to be FUN!!!
                  If it ain't, why, yer doin' it wrong...
                  Last edited by Mr. Bones; November 22, 2017, 06:55 AM.

Comment

What a PUNderful thread to read. (hey, I tried)

Comment

I know what you mean, my mind is SPLIT trying to follow all threads. But then again, I have a BURNing interest, so I try. That's a WRAP from me, folks

Comment

Originally posted by Henrik View Post
                        I know what you mean, my mind is SPLIT trying to follow all threads. But then again, I have a BURNing interest, so I try. That's a WRAP from me, folks
                        What a SWEDE comment!

Comment

• Henrik
                          Henrik commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That's better, now you've upped your game, Huskee!

Hey, who’s HOSIng who here. Maybe yer just gettin old & are starting to lose it. There are a lot of HOSERS on this site ya know. Then again, once hosed, always hosed. Just keep readin.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                          Mr. Bones commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Take off, eh?
                          Peace, brother!

• Psinderson
                          Psinderson commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Steamroller!

You need to go low and slow to absorb all the knowledge here...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here