Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello Pit Crew! I am getting into the meat game with my new GMG!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Pit Crew! I am getting into the meat game with my new GMG!!!

Hello all! Im from Battle Creek, MI. I bought the WiFi Daniel Boone Green Mountain Grill about a month ago from my nearest dealer! All I can say is WOW. I think its impossible to ruin anything I cook on this thing! And Im pretty sure the best meat I have ever tasted has not come out of a past experience from a restaurant but rather from my own cook on this grill! Glad to be here for further knowledge and fun!

Alright! Welcome from Neptune Beach, FL!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome aboard brother.

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you and your newfound delicious meats. It's real nice when you pull off some great grub. Have you done any chicken?

Comment

• Chogers
            Chogers commented
            Editing a comment
            I have! I did two roaster chickens. First was going to do the beer can chicken but I read that was a farce so I just rubbed both birds down with an infused olive oil and salt and pepper and put them on the grill at 175 degrees for an hour and then cranked them up to 350 until they reached 165. Juiciest birds I have ever had!

• HouseHomey
            HouseHomey commented
            Editing a comment
            Chogers Nice work my friend. Well cooked chicken is amazing!

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!
          So glad ya' joined us here, lookin' forward very much to learnin' along with, an' from ya'!
          When I was a wee lad, my coolest mail always came from Battle Creek, MI, after tapin' a dime to a coupon, plus several boxtops...

Comment

Welcome to fun and learning! Great cooker you’ve got. Post pictures if you can!

Comment

Welcome @Chogers

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome from Grand Rapids. Born in your fair city and raised down the road in Marshall.

The Daniel Boone was my gateway drug into all things pit. Lots of good information here and ask away. Group is not shy about sharing their opinions

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

WELCOME! I love my GMG. Glad to hear you love yours!

Comment

Welcome from the Clare area!

Comment

Welcome from the Great State of Texas !!

Comment

Welcome to the pit Chogers! Yep, once you learn the ropes (or your grill), restaurants don't have much to offer anymore. Great to hear!

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) ”Huskee” with your email change request, or via email at [email protected]

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thanks for joining!

Comment

• Chogers
                              Chogers commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Thank you Henrik! I will be sure to do that!

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here