Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jay from Sydney Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jay from Sydney Australia!

Hello. I'm from Austin Texas. But I live here in glorious Sydney.

You know what, Australians are slowly becoming aware of Texas Barbecue, but the Mexican and BBQ scene here is pretty dismal.

Sooo, I've had to learn to make a lot of stuff I miss from Texas - the first thing I started making was Andouille sausage, then discovered AMAZINGRIBS.COM and took the plunge and bought a small electric smoker and starting doing briskets.

So I've been throwing free feeds for years for 20,30+ Aussies to try out Mexican and BBQ staples from my repertoire.

Got a Bradley smoker this year, so have a nicer way to manage different woods.

I've been a pitmaster member for over a year, but mostly just did it to support the site, just now getting into the community my second year!

BBQ is the path to world peace. Keep it on, brother!

Comment

Welcome jaybrogers

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Jay.

Comment

Enjoy Sydney dude! lived there for 2 years around 2013 before there was ANY bbq scene. I lived in Coogee but had friends all over. Great city, Some great watering holes there- shady pines being my favorite in the darlinghurst area. Booze and food is not cheap there although the exchange rate has gotten better since I was there (it was 1:1 aud:usd).

Cheers M8

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! It could become your home away from home.

Comment

Nice to meet you!

Comment

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ... uh mate ...

Comment

Welcome from Neptune Beach, FL!

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg. I need to make the long flight to Australia one of these years as I hear it is beautiful. Enjoy teaching those Aussies.

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you Texas transplant show'em how it's done!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!
                              Sounds like yer doin' great things, down under...
                              Share up some pics, as time permits...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here