Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a PBC. Want a Lange, Probably get it next year.

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome to fun and learning!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Phil.

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina!

For all things PBC, check out the dedicated forum, especially the sticky topics. As a new PBCer myself, the tips on lighting and estimated cook times alone were worth the price of admission. If you run into any issues or questions somebody over there will have answers...

Comment

Short and sweet new guy...welcome from Texas.

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you and that determination. A man with a plan, I can espect that. Whatcha gonna cook first?
                Last edited by HouseHomey; November 10, 2017, 08:44 AM.

Comment

• philsweeney
                  philsweeney commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Already cooked two large chickens. And a 5 pound pork butt. It was cold and rainy doing the pork but 40° Had to pull it at 188° . I didn’t want to wrap it because I wanted good bark. But with the cold rain seem like a losing battle (10.5 hours). It was good and I had to slice the center. Great sandwiches!

• HouseHomey
                  HouseHomey commented
                  Editing a comment
                  philsweeney. I edited the above to say "I can respect that" darn that spell s check that put in "cannot." Oops.

Welcome to the pit! There's plenty of PBC owner in here, and some Lang owners too, so you're in good company!

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) ”Huskee” with your email change request, or via email at [email protected]

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thanks for joining!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado!

Comment

Welcome my friend!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!
                          Glad yer here, lookin' forward to more from ya'...
                          Sounds like yer gearin' up with some nice cookers, tell us more...

Comment

Welcome philsweeney! Wow your bases will be covered nicely adding a stickburner to the PBC. Hands-off, hands-on, and great taste all around.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here