Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dutch Pitmaster here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dutch Pitmaster here

Hi ya'll, my name is Huddie Lee Stokes from the Netherlands Im a dual citizen (Dutch/American) as my father is american I herrited my bbq roots from him, since 2010 I was hooked up with Low and Slow barbecue. It immediatly got me hooked and before I knew it I made my first offset smoker, within the year I started my own real American bbq catering business and started competiting in what was totally new in Europe KCBS BBQ Competitions. At my first comp I won 1st place chicken (family traditition) after that I won more prices and even went to the worldfood championships in 2012 and 2013. BBQ is now my way of living and I hope that this will be to the day I die. BBQ for all

I'm the team captain of Serial Grillaz bbq team www.serialgrillaz.nl

www.stokesbbq.nl
    Last edited by StokesBBQ; December 15, 2014, 03:29 PM.

Welcome Huddie Lee! That is one incredible smoker there. I think I speak for many of us when I say welcome aboard, and we sure hope we see much more of that cooker and the food from it! Congrats on your wins! I see a rewarding career in your future and I must admit I'm a wee bit jealous, how fun that must be!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains lots of how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Comment

• StokesBBQ
      StokesBBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks and will do

Welcome!! Wow, I'm envious of your bbq journey.

Comment

• StokesBBQ
      StokesBBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks sometimes it feels like a dream to me but ready to keep on dreaming

I would love to have that parked in the backyard. Glad everything is working out so well for you, I would love to see your work.

Comment

• StokesBBQ
      StokesBBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      you can follow me on facebook or website www.stokesbbq.nl or facebook Huddie Lee Stokes

Welcome. That is awesome.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Huddie Lee, amazing smoker. Has to be great to be doing Q for a living.

Comment

He Huddie jij ook hier :-) Just saying hi to another dutchie :-)

Comment

• StokesBBQ
          StokesBBQ commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Hugo, gezelli

Welcome to the Pit! Sounds like you'll forget more than I'll ever learn about BBQ, but the pit is improving my methods everyday.

Comment

Welcome Huddie Lee. That is a fine machine you have there. Thanks for your support of The Pit. Looking forward to reading your post.

Comment

welcome

Comment

Welcome Huddle. I am both impressed and envious that you quickly elevated your game to be doing BBQ for a living. Welcome and I, and undoubtedly the rest of us, look forward to seeing and reading about your cooks.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              Rubs Promo
              Meat-Up in Memphis