Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Before I get jacked...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before I get jacked...

I have met some pretty cool folks on this site and it is highly probable that I will no longer be a member of this site after today due to an issue I had with an admin's response to the little spam issue yesterday. It is unfortunate, but it is what it is and I won't get into what happened behind the scenes as a result. Life is too friggin short for threats and stress.

To those of you who have been back and forth with me on my various experiments, I appreciate the time and comments.

We will see what today brings, but in case I disappear, keep it between the ditches.

Oh, and make sure you remove the damn bark from your wood.

Peace.

Hopefully you won’t have to go. But if it’s so than it’s been fun having you around. Take care of yourself brother.

Comment

Semper Fi, Marine!

Comment

Here's hopin' ya' will still be around, brother...

Comment

Semper FI, Leatherneck! I hope you will be staying with us.

Comment

Thankee Sai...

Partly my fault for never being able to break a bad habit of speaking my mind... but, I always tend to expect men to be able to talk things out in a reasonable manner. The last thing I respond to to crowd mentality and typically when I find myself surrounded on all sides, I am comfortable....

"All right, they’re on our left, they’re on our right, they’re in front of us, they’re behind us…they can’t get away this time" ~ Chesty Puller

Carry on.

Comment

• Thunder77
              Thunder77 commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree. I didn't even consider it a problem myself. But I understand if others got upset about it.

• HouseHomey
              HouseHomey commented
              Editing a comment
              You gott'em right where you want'em!

• EdF
              EdF commented
              Editing a comment
              Well, hope you reconsider. You're a valued member around here. And hey, we all have those kinds of "differences of opinion" now and then. I get caught by them at work all the time!

You have made some good contributions to the Pit - I hope you stay,

Comment

• FlaBouy
              FlaBouy commented
              Editing a comment
              Not my call brotha... we shall see.

Nobody is being kicked off. We average only one expulsion a year and we have already done one this year. The disagreements you have had with an admin are not grounds for getting "jacked".

Comment

• FlaBouy
              FlaBouy commented
              Editing a comment
              I thank you for that. I hate waking up in the morning to find out I have become a statistic. Peace.

Well stay or go that's your call.

With all due respect, I'm not sure I see the need for this "drama" thread. If you dont want to get into the "behind the scenes" then dont. Unfortunatly you did. You spilled it all over the floor right here for us to see. just sayin

I got no issue with you FlaBouy but let it go or leave. I see it as your call.

IBTL

Comment

• FlaBouy
              FlaBouy commented
              Editing a comment
              I was not leaving on my accord. No drama, just letting people that matter know that I might not be posting pics anymore. Meathead just answered that question though... thanks for your input.. I am a better man for it.

• Jon Solberg
              Jon Solberg commented
              Editing a comment
              Really? Hard to pick up tone is type but that seems a bit sarcastic.
              FlaBouy

• FlaBouy
              FlaBouy commented
              Editing a comment
              Hmmm.. I took you for a "Let it go or leave it" type for some reason. Go figure.

I'm usually nice the first to say stupid things. Context conveys passion. Not saying you said stupid things.

Take it from me. Issues will pass. Around here some one new will douse their barked wood in lighter fluid and throw on the thighs before the wood turns the color white and the heat goes away. For the record, I didn't do that.

minds of the powers that be are more than fair.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here