Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Charleston, SC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Charleston, SC

Long time BBQ hack, hoping my new PBC and Pit membership will improve my skillset, already impressed with the wealth of info here!

Welcome to the pit BourBonQ! Great nick name by the way! You'll get all the PBC help you can imagine in this forum. Plenty of experts around.

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) ”Huskee” with your email change request, or via email at [email protected]

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thanks for joining!

Comment

• BourBonQ
      BourBonQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Checked off all the to-do's, good to go!

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Sweet!

Welcome from Colorado! If you haven't discovered it yet, there's a wealth of PBC info to be found in this dedicated sub-forum: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...-barrel-cooker

Comment

• BourBonQ
      BourBonQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the link, that's an outstanding resource, and my main reason for pulling the trigger on the subscription. Feel like I'm already ahead of the game from reading just a few of the topics on PBCs.

Love the username! Welcome to the pit!

Comment

• BourBonQ
      BourBonQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Mudkat!

Welcome to The Pit! You are going to love your PBC. Check out this thread, there is a TON of info. It was written by our resident DR. fzxdoc She is the Queen of the PBC.

Comment

• BourBonQ
      BourBonQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Much respect for fzxdoc, exactly the kind of info and real data I was hoping to find here. Looking forward to being able to contribute here at some point.

Welcome BourBonQ! I also have a new PBC, and am in your area over in Mt. P. I've learned a ton already from the fine folks here, and I'm sure you will too.

Comment

• BourBonQ
      BourBonQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks tarheel! I'm actually in Mt. P as well.
      Last edited by BourBonQ; October 19, 2017, 05:20 PM.

Welcome to the Pit! I love your town. Our daughter lives in Columbia, and we have friends in Charleston.

Comment

• BourBonQ
      BourBonQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks LA. Like tarheeljoe87, I'm "over the bridge" in Mt. Pleasant, hard to beat the area. Spend lots of time in Columbia.

Welcome to fun and learning! Spent 6-months in Charleston as a student at the Navy prototype. Nice town.

Comment

• BourBonQ
      BourBonQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome! Be sure to let us know about your first PBC cook, and all the other great cooks to follow. Enjoy using that awesome little cooker!

Kathryn

Comment

• BourBonQ
      BourBonQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, and roger that. Hopefully I can work up to contributing a fraction of the info folks such as yourself so graciously provide for the benefit of us hacks!

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

• BourBonQ
      BourBonQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Nate!

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!!!
    Great user name!
    Bourbon? BBQ? Man, have ya' ever come to th' right place, brother!

Comment

• BourBonQ
      BourBonQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Now that's what I like hear! Thanks for the hearty welcome.

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

• BourBonQ
      BourBonQ commented
      Editing a comment
      "The" Pit - nothing like it, for sure, and it's just getting started

PBC, I got nothing for you. By the looks of that crowd above you have serious firepower at your disposal.

Huntington Beach welcomes you and your new cooker. Pics please.

Comment

• BourBonQ
      BourBonQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks HH! Can't wait to try one of your west coast specialties (tri tip) on the PBC. I'll get a pic posted shortly...

Welcome BourBonQ

Comment

• BourBonQ
      BourBonQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!

Welcome to the Pit from Baltimore, MD! Glad you joined us. I was stationed just down the road in Beaufort for five years. Love the Lowcountry!

Comment

• BourBonQ
      BourBonQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the welcome. Hard to beat the Lowcountry lifestyle. I spend a lot of time down in Beaufort at MCRD and MCAS.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here