Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not exactly new, just never introduced myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not exactly new, just never introduced myself

Hello all. I'm originally from North Carolina and have always loved barbecue. I currently live slightly further south in the land of mustard sauce. I found this site a few months ago and very soon after that, purchased a Pit Barrel Cooker. I've been extremely happy with my PBC, especially when using the very helpful info that I've found on here. Anyways, I'm looking forward to being more actively involved on here, and continue to learn and have fun.

Welcome from Colorado... and to the PBC community!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit tarheeljoe87! We're happy to have you, and thank you for your support. The PBC is a great little device, and such an amazing chicken machine.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
      1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe, if you’re a paying member. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) me with your email change request, or via email at [email protected].
      2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members, (whether Free Trial or subscribing), or those with a USA delivery address. We’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you and your mustard errrr vinegar sauce.

Comment

Very nice to meet you! Love to see the results of your Pit Barrel cooking!

Comment

Welcome tarheeljoe87

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Welcome to the pit! Remember, we like pics here so get snappin' 😀

Comment

tarheeljoe87, Welcome to "The Pit"❗️ You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.❗️ Attendance and Participation are Mandatory ❗️
                    Enjoy "The Pit"‼️
                    Eat Well and Prosper❗️ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome, to another barrelhead! PBC, pbc, pbc......

Comment

Charlotte welcomes you

Comment

Thanks everyone. I have a pretty big backlog of pics from the cooks I've done so far. I'll definitely start posting them up.

Comment

Great to hear from you. We look forward to seeing your pictures.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here