Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Salutations from S.W. Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salutations from S.W. Michigan

I found AR.com in June and joined in July. I couldn’t believe the wealth of BBQ info, backed by SCIENCE that this site offers for FREE! I’ve recommended this site to everyone I know that BBQs. I’ve learned so much in so little time, I will gladly renew my membership year after year. Reverse sear, a pit thermometer, and the Slow ‘n’ Sear has taken my cooking to a level I never realized I could achieve and I only have this fantastic community to thank for it.

Best Chicken I ever made.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMAG0579.jpg Views:	2 Size:	1.72 MB ID:	394630

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMAG0581.jpg Views:	2 Size:	1.64 MB ID:	394631

Mastering the reverse sear.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMAG0593.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.87 MB ID:	394627
    Prime Rib on the Weber 22"

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMAG0632.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.44 MB ID:	394629
    Last edited by Eddie G; October 14, 2017, 08:52 AM.

Beautiful! And welcome Eddie G

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Eddie. Great job on the above cooks too!

Comment

Yes sir, the best chicken you & your fam has ever had, I know! Welcome aboard, eat good & have fun!
        Good lookin cook. It’s good that we don’t have to teach you about pics, keep it up.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Great-looking food! Keep the pictures coming.

Comment

From the looks of those pics you are already quite the pitmaster with your kettle. Welcome from Florida, from another member of the kettle army.

Comment

Welcome from W. Michigan! Nice looking cooks. So when is dinner?

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome from Colorado! Nice pics ...

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you and that fine looking chicken. Feel free to bring that streak too!

Comment

Great looking food. Welcome from Maryland.

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Originally posted by Aimless1 View Post
                          Welcome from W. Michigan! Nice looking cooks. So when is dinner?
                          Lol Anytime! I'm just south of you in Plainwell.

Comment

Originally posted by hoovarmin View Post
                            From the looks of those pics you are already quite the pitmaster with your kettle. Welcome from Florida, from another member of the kettle army.
                            Awe shucks, thanks hoovarmin

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!
                              Glad ya' joined us here, an lookin' forward to hearin' more!

Yer food looks fantastic, makin' me drool, in fact, an yer pitchers are right good, as well! Fine Job, That!
                              But th; Crownin' Touch, the Piece de resistance, which I cain't believe nobody else mentioned previous, like?
                              Yer pit/grate temp probe holder!
                              Appears to be an impact socket, an' a binder clip. Git R Done, Amigo!!!!
                              Words cain't really express how Very Kewl, an' Ingenious I find that!!!!
                              Extra Points awarded!!!!
                              Last edited by Mr. Bones; October 13, 2017, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here