Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Australian discovering the art & fun of Low & Slow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australian discovering the art & fun of Low & Slow.

Click image for larger version  Name:	065.JPG Views:	1 Size:	1.35 MB ID:	393844Click image for larger version  Name:	066.JPG Views:	1 Size:	1.41 MB ID:	393845Click image for larger version  Name:	155.JPG Views:	1 Size:	1.27 MB ID:	393846Click image for larger version  Name:	158.JPG Views:	1 Size:	1.21 MB ID:	393847
    I was given The Meathead book as a gift & am now just discovering the art of smoking
    Whilst it is still not big in Australia it is gathering a cult like following.Starting with an old Weber kettle added a gasket set, GrillaQue 101 & a DigiQ DX2 & headed into the unknown. Tried some fine Australian beef & pork. Couldn't be happier with the results. One good thing about Low & Slow cooking is that it gives you more time to enjoy a craft beer or two or the occasional Black Rat (Bundaberg Rum & Coke) whilst waiting.
    I'm hooked & so are my friends. The Aussie BBQ is not the same anymore
    Last edited by Muswell; October 11, 2017, 11:49 PM.

Welcome from Colorado! Great town Adelaide... always enjoyed my trips there while with BHP Billiton.

Comment

Welcome to fun and learning!

Comment

Guess I am never too old to learn. Just imagine how many craft beers I could try during the learning process.

Comment

Welcome aboard Muswell. Just wonderin about smokin the fish ya’ll are showin. Eat food & have fun!

Comment

Need to get up to the Top End ( Darwin ) before the wet and get a bit of quality fishing in.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, (jus' throw a dart at th' middle of th' US map, an ya' hit it!
              Welcome to th' Pit, Glad ya've joined us here!
              Lookin' forward to more from ya'!
              Jump on in, brother

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Yeah buddy!!! That's how to roll down under!

Comment

Welcome @Muswell

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota-exciting that AR is attracting international members!

Comment

Welcome From Clay , NY. Food looks Awesome.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois! Great looking food shots! Enjoy great Q with help from Meatheads book and website.

Comment

Welcome aboard, Muswell !

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Baltimore, Maryland! Glad you joined us.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here