Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy from Montana-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy from Montana-

Hey all,

My name is Paul Sidoriak and I am one of the few grilling and barbecue junkies from the great state of Montana!

I am a published cookbook author and my book Exclusively Kamado came out in 2015 with 50 creative recipes for your Kamado grill and smoker. I have been grilling since I was a young boy and when I got my first Kamado, I cooked with it about 300 days that year.

In late April of this year, I began working with Meathead and have evolved into the role of Head Firestarter here at AmazingRibs.com. What that means to you as a pit member is that I am working with manufacturers to negotiate special offers and first-crack-at-it deals on new items and innovations. If I see something I think you may be interested in knowing about I will be posting it from time to time. I can tell you we have some fun stuff in the works which I am excited to share with you in the future.

When I am not cooking outside, I am doing what I can to get on the water and I try and fly-fish as much as possible. I currently am rocking 3 Kamados, 3 pellet grills, 2 flat top griddle grills, and 2 sous vide cookers so hopefully, I can chime in from time to time and add some value or just let you know I am drooling over what you are cooking.

You can shoot me an email if you have any questions or want to say hello at [email protected], or you can follow along with what I am cooking on my Instagram @GrillingMontana.

Cheers- Paul

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!!!
    Glad ya' joined us, up in here!

Comment

Well Paul you’re almost no fun. There isn’t much room for MCS in your yard. Glad to have ya with us. We know you eat good, so, have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by FireMan View Post
        Well Paul you’re almost no fun. There isn’t much room for MCS in your yard. Glad to have ya with us. We know you eat good, so, have fun!
        I know- time for a bigger yard!

Comment

• HouseHomey
          HouseHomey commented
          Editing a comment
          MYS???? Hmmm🤔🤔🤔🤔

Welcome #2 from Kansas!

I was born in Whitefish and my family moved when I was 8. I would love nothing more than to move back to God’s country. It’s just so beautiful and refreshing there.

Oddly enough, we are heading to Billings tomorrow to visit family left behind....

Can’t wait to see what you have in store for us!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Helena here, welcome Paul!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Paul. Lookin' forward to your contributions.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
              Helena here, welcome Paul!
              Sweet! I am dying to go Kokanee fishing that way. #nextyear

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you sir.

Comment

Wecome @allsid

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota! I spend as much time as I can fishing here-mostly walleye, crappie, panfish or anything else that swims.

Comment

Hello and Welcome From Clay, Ny.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here