Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Late Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late Introduction

As usual, I'm doin' this in the wrong order,
    Greetings from northern Colorado. My name is Dave,I'm a husband, father of four and amateur cook with a bit of enthusiasm for good whisky. I'm working with an ugly drum 'T' smoker, homemade chili roaster and basic gas grill - have fire - must cook!

Welcome to the Pit Dave, From MD.

Comment

Hello from TN!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! from Virginia! You never did say what your a master mechanic on.

Comment

• themastersmechanic
          themastersmechanic commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, retired from full time field mechanic in the oil field. Had been light, medium and heavy duty master certified. The Masters mechanic was a name of a business I used to own. The name stuck and I just kept it. I'm an industrial "engineer" now for a finished lubricant company.

Welcome from a little SE of Denver ...

Comment

Welcome to fun and learning!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Howdy and welcome Dave, from The Great State of Jefferson!

Comment

Welcome themastersmechanic

Comment

Yup, wrong order, 2 months and one post later you finally come around to doing the right thing. Welcome aboard, eat good & have fun! Oh, nice little cooker array, like to see the drum.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!
                    Glad yer here, to learn along!
                    Lookin' forward to hearin' more!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Dave.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois! What is chilli roaster?

Comment

• themastersmechanic
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks, it's just a rotating drum over a good fire. I'll post a shot of it soon, harvesting our last batch today-snows a comin'

Welcome From Clay , NY

Comment

Welcome to the pit themastersmechanic! I like that avatar of yours. Now here's a late welcome :-)

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) ”Huskee” with your email change request, or via email at [email protected]

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thanks for joining!

Comment

• themastersmechanic
                            Editing a comment
                            Thanks Henrik, I hope homework is graded on a curve.

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here