Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from the Land of Sky Blue Waters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from the Land of Sky Blue Waters

My wife got me a copy of Meathead's cookbook for my birthday which came with a 90 day free subscription. Liked the cookbook and the site so much I figured I had better join. Got a PBC in July of this year which was my first smoker. I'm hooked and loving the PBC. I think all my friends love the PBC also as long as I keep smoking stuff for them.

I've found lots of good info here and am looking forward to joining in now that I am officially a member.

Tim

Welcome Tax Man

Comment

Welcome!!!!!

Love the name. When you get a chance look up "Corner Gas Tax Man" on You Tube.

Check the link below for homework of sorts, it ain't tax season and I already paid the quarterly 941 taxes for our church and school so no excuses there.

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club Forum fondly called The Pit! To help things run smoothly and make sure you get the most out of our great and ever-expanding community here, we've compiled some things for you to do as your time permits. I like to call this your homework assignment. The red words are links, please click them &

Comment

• HouseHomey
        HouseHomey commented
        Editing a comment
        We got our property tax payment today and promptly wrote a check. Gotta love Prop 13 in Ca.

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!
      Lookin' forward to yer input...

Comment

Greetings from Colorado! Glad that PBC is working out for you ...

Comment

Welcome!

Hamms! Always reminds my if my grandpa.

Thanks for the memory today TM.

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Howdy from The Great State of Jefferson!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, Tim! I'm a fellow PBC owner. It's a pretty impressive piece of work, isn't it?

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes Tax Man and all of his paperwork.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Tim.

Comment

Thanks all for the warm welcome. I've found a lot of great stuff on AR and am looking forward to chatting about Q.

Good friends and good food are a pretty important part of a good life.

Comment

And I heard on the radio that some outfit (Wisconsin maybe) was going to start brewing Hamm's again! That would be pretty cool if it's true.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit! Thank you for the support. It is great to have another Minnesotan in The Pit! I was at a party today, and they had Hamm's in the cooler!

Also, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                            • Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) Huskee with your email change request, or via email at huskee[at]AmazingRibs[dot]com.
                            • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

This is a great place to hang out and we hope you will join us on a regular basis. Jump in on the fun!

-Spinaker

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here