Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to the Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to the Site

Love this site and have used it quite a bit for research and recipes. Have recommended it to others as well.

Live in La Crescenta, CA, right next to where the La Tuna fire was couple weeks ago. That will give some a good reference point. Been queing for awhile, compete occasionally and hopefully more next year, and have been a KCBS BBQ judge for over 4 years. Queing and cooking are my one of my hobbies and own over 9 grills/smokers etc. JT is my Jambo backyard smoker, but I have a couple WSM as well. Grill mostly on my PK's. Love them.

Here are some pics... Man cave (JT covered), chicken on the PK, ribs coming off of JT and a nice, dark pot of Andouille sausage and chicken Gumbo.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Man Cave.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	382483Click image for larger version

Name:	PK.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	382484
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Ribs off JT.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	382485Click image for larger version

Name:	Gumbo.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	382486

Nice digs! Welcome!

Comment

Sweet pics! Welcome to The Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the pit! Nice outdoor kitchen area, I like the selection of cookers.

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) ”Huskee” with your email change request, or via email at [email protected]

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thanks for joining!

Comment

Welcome TripleB

Comment

Welcome from Indiana.

nice setup!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado!

Comment

Welcome from Florida.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. We are happy to have you here.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Like your PK.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Great pictures and equipment! Have fun.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit! Look forward to learning from you!!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!
                          Looks like ya' got a Suh-Weet cookin' area, nice cookers, an' Mad Skillz to make Great Food happen!
                          Nice photos, as well...

and own over 9 grills/smokers etc.
                          Yeah, brother, I reckon ya' come to th Right Place, here!
                          Pull ya' up a chair, after grabbin' a cold beer outta my lil' red cooler, yonder..
                          Let's us all jaw, some...
                          Last edited by Mr. Bones; September 19, 2017, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Soooooo, when do you start having classes. Welcome aboard, eat good as it appears you do, & have fun!

Comment

Hey La Crescenta, Huntington Beach welcomes you and your cookers. Just curious, any relatives in the Kansas area? 😀

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                                Mr. Bones commented
                                Editing a comment
                                LOL! Actually jus' rescued another $20 22.5, tonight.
                                Story there, but I'll post it elsewhere...
                                Sorry I missed yer call, brother, was drivin'...

• TripleB
                                TripleB commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Ohio, but not in Kansas.

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here