Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member from Upper Peninsula.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member from Upper Peninsula.

Hello Amazing Ribs,

Thanks for your site and all the work you do. I'm from Sault Ste. Marie, MI and am looking forward to practicing some of the techniques and recipes on this site.

I make my own sauerkraut, mustard, and sourdough bread. I'm a third generation bean baker (same crock).

All these things require time so I thought I should learn about smoking meat as well.

Thanks for being here.

Tom

Welcome to fun and learning! I'd love to see pictures of that crock!

Comment

• TomfromtheSoo
      TomfromtheSoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Photo posted below...

Welcome from another Canadian in Winnipeg. You will have fun. You may buy more stuff.

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you fine sir! I love home made. yum!

Comment

Welcome @TomfromtheSo

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0133.PNG
Views:	94
Size:	660.6 KB
ID:	377882 kmhfive,

See photo: Grandpa's Hunting Camp baked beans in 3rd Gen crock. He taught mom, mom taught me.

Others are baked pintos (upper left), upper right is English Breakfast, lower right is baked blacks, then Jacobs Cattle.

Comment

• kmhfive
              kmhfive commented
              Editing a comment
              Those are great-looking beans! Well-maintained crocks, too.

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!
            Glad yer here to learn along with me!
            Super cool, a third gen bean cooker; please, do tell us more!

Comment

Welcome from mid lower troll : )

nice to have you.

Comment

Welcome to the forum ... from west Michigan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, from Virginia! Beans, beans, beans..............................

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Tom.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit! Thank you for the support. Great have another midwesterner in The Pit!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                        • Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) Huskee with your email change request, or via email at huskee[at]AmazingRibs[dot]com.
                        • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

This is a great place to hang out and we hope you will join us on a regular basis. Jump in on the fun!

-Spinaker

Comment

Welcome from windy Florida!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here