Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wisconsin Welcome!

With long winters in Wisconsin, we do plenty of things to pass the time and what better way then to smoke & BBQ! Today, my husband & I are trying out our new propane smoker with a Prime Ribeye Roast! I've never used a commercial smoker before. For many years (25 +) I've used a kettle grill I rigged to smoke in; making many delish baby back ribs, pulled pork, whole smoked turkeys, chorizo to name a few. I look forward to honing my skills using this site! My husband is a newbie to smoking & he has never BBQ'd anything. He does do a lot of grilling & he really wants to learn how to smoke/bbq....

Hello Wisconsin........and thanks for the support!

Comment

Welcome Wisconsin... looking forward to your posts.

Comment

Welcome RNV. What smoker do you have? You should get your husband his own membership so he can tool around here on his own. There is so much great information that he'll catch up to you in no time

Comment

Welcome from the bright and sunny south of the Lowcountry of SC!

Comment

Welcome RNV!!! On a side note the Ohio State Buckeyes put a beating on yall last night LOL! All fun I live in Columbus now but originally from Michigan I'm a big Michigan State fan just in case you wondered LOL!

Welcome again and enjoy The Pit!

Cam

Comment

• rnv
              rnv commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, it hurt!!! Ah, well...we make up for it with the Pack And thanks for the welcome

Welcome aboard rnv

Comment

Welcome rnv, thanks for the support! Glad to have you here, you're in good company.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains lots of how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Comment

• rnv
                rnv commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks, will do!

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here