Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas to me

Been following the site for a year and a half at least, hinting to the wife for a long time I wanted a membership, finally gave up hope and joined myself! Meathead - I love the technical side of your research, I'm a scientific analytic (well my wife uses a couple less letters on that word) kind of guy and you can't argue with science. I've been converted and am adamant about converting others to your reverse sear on a thick steak (see pic of recent Filet! started on kamado finished on infrared sear )... that article really opened my eyes. Keep up the great work, happy to finally be a member.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Steak.JPG
Views:	113
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	37391
    Attached Files

Welcome and thanks for the support TJ.

Very nice steak!! Got the Pavlov going on this end.

Comment

Welcome TJP1! Glad you joined up, we're sure your wife will understand. Men learning how to cook the best possible meat, outside out of the kitchen nonetheless, usually redeems any expense incurred. At least we tell ourselves that!

Since this is one of your first posts, please check out our homework assignment. Or as I sometimes call it, our "welcome package". There's a few things for you to get out of the way first, then the rest of the time here at The Pit should be much smoother sailing! Look forward to more form you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here