Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello to everyone from Houston, Alaska!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to everyone from Houston, Alaska!

I joined about a week ago and really love this place. The warm and welcoming attitude I've seen here is so nice and refreshing. Kudos to all who make this site so good.

Being a chef by trade, I have learned a lot here and hope I can help anyone with things in my area(s) of expertise. Many food and culinary sites are pretentious, dogmatic, and exclusionary. That's too bad as most of the REAL innovative things culinary come from gifted amateurs, not the average pro. Why is this? A pro will say why, and a gifted amateur will say why not. That is why I like it here. And that is why this site is so nice.

Hi Strat... welcome aboard!

Comment

Right on Strat! I suppose it the amateurs who are 'thinking outside the box' didn't know they were in a box, or sometimes they just threw together whatever they had on hand and it ends up being magical. Welcome from the Charleston, SC area!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here