Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Detroit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope you're not going to wait to December to get the PBC. Git er now, so we can see the four cooks. Welcome aboard, eat good & have fun!

Comment

• EdF
      EdF commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, it would be one of those "why didn't I get this thing back in August?" moments.

• Heavy D
      Heavy D commented
      Editing a comment
      Indeed, I may need to rethink this. Surely Santa wouldn't want me to miss out on all the holiday cooking opportunities...

I hope Santa brings your PBC early this year!

Welcome to the Pit.

Kathryn

Comment

Welcome from a Michigander by birth (Flint area), Spartan by choice, and now Coloradan for many years. Also, I'm getting ready for the Lions to again give a glimmer of hope, but rip my heart out!

Comment

• Heavy D
        Heavy D commented
        Editing a comment
        That's what they do best!

Welcome from the greater Flint
      area! Come on in the waters perfect: )

Comment

Sounds like you're going to fit right in with this gang of non-conformists!

Comment

Welcome to the pit Heavy D!

Comment

Welcome to the PIT! Super excited for you to add a smoker to your collection. Share your photos of what you end up getting, we'd love to see how it goes with smoking meat!

Comment

Welcome from middle Georgia but from Roseville, MI (wife is from Montague, MI) originally.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here