Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blowin Smoke in Middle Tennessee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danjohnston949 View Post
    @sjburke1, Welcome to "The Pit"! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ,! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory!
    Enjoy "The Pit"
    You may want to PM PaulstheRibList and check out Paul's Posts! Paul is from Lake Charles LA and has recently set up a BBQ Catering Business!
    Paul (aka: The Bishop of BBQ) is a Nice Guy and I bet He would be willing to Kabitz BBQ with You!
    Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan
    Thanks Danjohnston949 ohnston949! This Barbecue thing is pretty fun! Did 16 briskets today for an employees wedding...plus I officiated the ceremony! It comes with being the @BishopofBBQ and all.

sjburk1 Cooking for groups is fun, and it grows on you! I'd love to visit with you anytime plus interact on the pit!

Comment

Welcome aboard sjburk1. What ever you do, make sure you have your gear secure. We don't need to hear someone "lifted" your stuff, as has been happening lately. Eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit! Thank you for your support. As others have mentioned, Paul is the man when it comes to getting a BBQ catering biz off the ground. He is the man. Check out this thread, it showcases the whole journey.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
        • Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) Huskee with your email change request, or via email at huskee[at]AmazingRibs[dot]com.
        • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!
        This is a great place to hang out and we hope you will join us on a regular basis. Let us know if you have any questions at all. Once again, Welcome to The Pit!

-Spinaker

Comment

• Spinaker
          Spinaker commented
          Editing a comment
          Then Click on the button that looks like a small chain link. Once prompted, paste the copied URL into the box and your good to go! The text you highlighted should appear red if done correctly. Danjohnston949

• Danjohnston949
          Danjohnston949 commented
          Editing a comment
          Say Wah❓❓❓ Spinaker, Your Illicitation is too Copreous for My Comprehension! Bare Ass Me Again Please❓
          😚😚🤔😚😚 🤗😇🤗 👍👍👍👍👍
          Thanks, From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

• Spinaker
          Spinaker commented
          Editing a comment
          Danjohnston949 Check out this Thread. Huskee explains the process in great detail. https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...to-post-a-link

Let me know if you have any questions, sir!!

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here