Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Sacramento CA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Sacramento CA!

Good afternoon!
    New member here, just north of Sacramento, CA. Retired Navy Senior Chief that finally has time to learn to smoke on my Traeger, and we are breaking in our new Napoleon grill. Even though it's over 100 dregrees out this summer, it's always a good time to barbecue!
    Meathead's book changed my cooking game, and this website is amazing.
    Looking foreword to learning from you all, contributing to the boards, and having fun with outdoor cooking!

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Senior, Welcome to th' Pit!
    Thanks for your Service in USBGCC! Ol' Air Det Seabee, here...
    Glad ya joined us, lookin' forward to hearin' more!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome aboard PhalanxSrChief! What size Nappy did you get? I just got a Rogue, trying to learn the world of gas after 40+ yrs of burnin meat with coal. Eat good & have fun!

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome! We got the Prestige Pro 500... liked the side sear, and the construction a lot. The sides have cutouts for my beer, and that rotisserie is a dream with a bird on the spit. Only downside is the knob lights are so bright that I have to wear shades when grilling at night... well maybe that's not a downside.

Comment

Welcome PhalanxSrChief

Comment

Welcome to the pit, you're gonna like it here!

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) ”Huskee” with your email change request, or via email at [email protected]

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thanks for joining!

Comment

Hello from Northeast Washington from a Cal escapee. I used to run trailers from the Bay Area to Sac for UPS.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado!

Comment

Welcome from Marland PhalanxSrChief!

Comment

Welcome from Florida!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Creeping around through the different threads, this seems an excellently run forum and I'm really excited to join. Thanks once again for the warm welcome! Henrik thank you, I did my homework assignment!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. Thank you for your service to our country. We are happy to have you here. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you out with that Treager. We have quite a few members that are pellet heads, and they will be more than happy to help you out!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here