Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Kalamazoo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Kalamazoo!

Hello everyone! I am a proud owner of my Weber Preformer Deluxe I scored 5 years ago for a steal. I've experimented with it as a smoker, pizza oven and just plain old great grilling. The only accessory I have is the Slow N Sear which I love. I use amazingribs.com all the time for references and bought the book as well.
    My next project is to resotore a Weber Genesis 3000LX I picked up for free that needs some work. I will most likely be coming to these forums for advice and to hopefully show off my work when completed.
    It will be a pleasure to hear from you.

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome RocketRNFA

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Buenos Tardes Kalamazoo. Huntington Beach welcomes you and the Broken gasser.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit RocketRNFA, from 2.5hrs NE of you in central MI! Glad to have you and thanks fort he support.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
              1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) me with your email change request, or via email at huskee[at]AmazingRibs[dot]com.
              2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado! You might have to 'splain your Pit name ...

Comment

Welcome to the pit, and kerp us posted on the restoration!

Comment

Welcome to fun and learning! Please post pictures of your project as you get time!

Comment

Welcome from Grand Rapids, MI. Do you deliver to WMU Bronco tailgates?

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!!!
                        Glad ya' joined us here!!!

Comment

Oh no, you don't show off your work after you're done. Before & after pics are required. Welcome aboard, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome from Grand Rapids (originally Kalamazoo)!! You're sure to love it here

Comment

• vandy
                              vandy commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I grew up in Holland so it is nice to see other Michiganers here!

Welcome from Florida!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here