Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look another Seattleite!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look another Seattleite!

Howdy folks, DasRatnes here from Seattle! I received Meathead's book and we finally have enough of a gap in our passive aggressive drizzle for me to start testing things out in earnest. So far, I've had decent success with the last meal ribs and I'm going to be trying the Simon and Garfunkel Chicken tonight and pulled pork for the 4th. Not gonna lie, I'm probably going to be gaining a fair bit of weight this summer, but boy will it be delicious.

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit, from Pensacola Florida!

Comment

Welcome to fun and learning!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, from sunny Des Moines (WA) !

I have 2 butts in the PBS today, probably 2 more tomorrow, and 2 on Wednesday, ribs Friday morning for the 5 PM retirement party. The ribs and pulled pork luncheon on Friday for my last day was well received, lots of superlatives were heard.

Comment

• HAFoodie
              HAFoodie commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey, BruceB, it's HAFoodie, also known as Holly from your (former) workplace. I was sorry to miss your party, I heard great things about the food--now I know why! Good to see you in the Pit! I'm new but learning soooo much!

• BruceB
              BruceB commented
              Editing a comment
              Holly ! Well, welcome again Yeah, this IS the place to learn the skills. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your experiences.

Congratulations! Enjoy the time off!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to the pit!!

Comment

Huntington Beach Welcomes you!

Comment

Welcome to the experience, from Friday Harbor

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit DasRatnes !!!!

Comment

Thanks everyone! So far, the S&G chicken was a smash hit

Comment

Welcome from Texas

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here