Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long Overdue to PM club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long Overdue to PM club

I was sitting in my back patio, warming up my grill I got on this site's recommendation, looking up a recipe for corn from here (delicious!) and daydreaming about some of the cool regional BBQ recipes - all while debating if I wanted the new Smoke probe from Thermoworks, using this site's review. It dawned on me - this site is helping me make some great freaking grilled/smoked meat and dang it they deserve some of my hard earned coin for it.

So I joined the PitMaster club, and I'm enjoying my ad free experience. This site has been a huge help, I love having a place that cuts through all of the misguided traditions and wive's tales of BBQ and just gets down to the hard facts of what works and what doesn't. Upped my game in a big way using the advice here - the part of California I'm in is slim pickings for BBQ unless I want to go to Famous Dave's or Lucille's, so learning to cook my own meat has been huge.

Thanks guys!

Excellent. You can't get better bbq than making it yourself.
    Welcome aboard brother.

Comment

Welcome aboard! So, you think all we talk about is hard facts huh? Boy are you in for a surprise. Eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

munche Huntington Beach welcomes you sir! Lucilles and Famous Dave errr.... south coast?? Where are you my brother!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. I joined for the same reason - supporting a site that has helped me tremendously.

Comment

Welcome from the Florida panhandle.

Comment

Welcome munche

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Howdy from Northern Virginia. Welcome to The Pit! You made a great investment. The info and support you get from here is priceless.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!!!
                          Lookin' forward to more from ya'...

Comment

Welcome to The Pit, we are happy to have you here!

I have a few things for you to check out. This will help you get around, think of it as small homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Thank you for the support! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Make sure to jump right in on the fun. This is a a great place to hang out!

-Spinaker

Comment

Welcome from Chico!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here