Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie from South Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from South Florida

morning all. Got the meathead book for Christmas, just now got a minute to sign up. Name is Tom, south Florida native. Pretty novice level chef, happy pit barrel owner. Looking to learn as much as I can. Best dish is probably pork tenderloin or ribs.

Technologicalky inept, I just posted my welcome note on another members thread. Sorry about that.

Welcome!!!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!!!
      Glad yer here, lookin' forward to more from ya!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Huntington Beach Welcomes you Sir!

Comment

Welcome McEDaddy

Comment

Welcome to fun and learning in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Enjoy great food!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, Tom!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit, we are happy to have you here!

I have a few things for you to check out. This will help you get around, think of it as small homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Thank you for the support! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Make sure to jump right in on the fun. This is a a great place to hang out!
                      -Spinaker

Comment

Welcome from a fellow Floridian!

Comment

Welcome from Pensacola Florida!

Comment

McEDaddy, Welcome to "The Pit"! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory! Enjoy "The Pit"! There are Lots of PBC Users on this Site, I'm Not One of Them but if I were I would Check Out the Equip Ratings and Reviews Section on the AmazingRibs.Com Homepage and there is a Group on the PitClubs Homepage under Grills and Smokers! But if None of this works I would grab hold of fzxdoc, Kathryn's Skirt and do what She does! She's the Queen "B" of The PBC Gang! 🌠 🎇 🎆 🇺🇸 "Happy Independance Day to You and Yours" 🇺🇸 🎆 🎇 🌠 Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Evening crew. Hammered a pork tenderloin and London broil on the PBC and did chicken wings on the Weber this afternoon. Big bad beef rub and cowboy kona were winners for sure. Hope everyone celebrates the 4th long and hard this week!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here