Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had to pay up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had to pay up

Name is John. Relatively new to smoker usage. Got a Big Joe in July 2014 made the big three , brisket,ribs and bb roast all under the tutelage of this site. Tri-tip too. Great site. Thanks. Next up. Mad max turkey.

Welcome John. Lots to learn and share here. I look forward to your posts and pics.

Comment

Welcome and thanks for paying up...urrr....the support.

Them Big Joes look NICE.

Comment

Welcome to the pit. I'm with Jerod, I've been checking out those Big Joes. If I add another that may be it.

Comment

Welcome John! Glad you could join the bandwagon here. Like the others have mentioned we look forward to your future posts and pictures too. And I agree, those KJs are nicely thought-out pieces of equipment. I only wish they made an oval model to compete with the Primo Ovals. I really want to get one of those but the price is sky high. A little competition would be great.

I have some new member homework for you:

When you get a minute check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you learn your way around The Pit, as well as set up your signature (tip #1) with your equipment.

There's also a post that explains the best way to post nice big pics here... we like to see bragging pictures of your equipment and your cooks.

We look forward to hearing more from you! Enjoy!

Comment

Hey John, Welcome to the pit!

Comment

Welcome Johnny! We're glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Johnny... I am curious on your adventures with the Big Joe... keep us informed! Thanks!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here