Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grillin fool,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grillin fool,

Hello, fellow pit master wannabes. I am a retired contractor in southern Ca. I own two cookers, A small Traeger pellet, and a large six burner gas unit, which, by the way does just as well as the Traeger. I have cooked nearly everything short of pig's feet, one can get on a smoker. I spend most of my time outside in the garden which is my first passion, as well as raising composting worms and bait worms. I have owned a commercial mushroom producing company and have raised both culinary and medicinal mushrooms. Sorry guys, none of that funny mushrooms goin on here. I enjoy cooking outside, and in Southern California that is a year round enjoyment. really lookin forward to gettin involved and making friend with other smokey clothed grillers.

Welcome from Colorado!

Comment

Welcome! Glad to meet you!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit homegrower1 from Hermosa Beach, Ca...👍

Comment

Yes! homegrower1 Huntington Beach welcomes you fine sir! Us SoCal peeps are starting to gain on the south and Midwest. Welcome!

Comment

• Breadhead
            Breadhead commented
            Editing a comment
            Huntington Beach... the best dog beach in all of America!👌

• HouseHomey
            HouseHomey commented
            Editing a comment
            Breadhead Yes sir you betcha. Woof! About 5 minutes from me.

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg. Not quite as enjoyable winter grilling here.

Comment

• Breadhead
              Breadhead commented
              Editing a comment
              Kamado cookers are really well suited for extremely cold climates. For both grilling and smoking.👍

• jgreen
              jgreen commented
              Editing a comment
              A toy I don't have yet. That might be in line behind the SV but is on my list. Great idea.

Welcome to The Pit. Do you have a good recipe for worms?

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!
              Glad yer here with us, lookin' forward to more from ya'!

Comment

Welcome from Texas, I too do a lot of stuff on my gas grill, including some long low temp cooks.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome homegrower1

Comment

Greetings homegrower1 from yet another southern California cooker. Welcome!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here