Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello everyone!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone!!!

Hey guys and gals, I'm Sean from Tampa Florida. I am pretty new to smoking, and bought the pbc about 4 months ago. I just recently moved so I finally am ready to start smoking again. I have had amazing success with baby back ribs and half chickens but really haven't tried anything else. cooking is a huge passion of mine, and me and the wife love experimenting with new flavors. I've been a pit member since it started just haven't had the time to come introduce myself. I look forward to learning from all of you!

Hello Sean, Glad you have been able to stop by. Looking forward to pics of your cooks and such!

Comment

Welcome and thanks for the intro love Sean. We hope to see you around much more often!

Comment

Welcome Sean... glad you spoke up!

Comment

Welcome, try a pork butt, it has been the best stuff to come out of my pbc.

Comment

Hello Sean, welcome to the pit. I agree with John, the PBC turns out some amazing pork butt.

Comment

Thanks for the support, greatly appreciated!!!

Pork butts rock on the PBC.

I'm in the midst of a 4 brisket cook. I let her run low last night so I could sleep. One has been resting for an hour. One is crutched. 2 are still getting barked up. 9 hours 58 minutes in.

Comment

Greetings Sean from Tampa. Glad to have you here, glad you had time to say hello!

I have some homework for you (when you get time next):

Please check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you learn your way around The Pit, as well as set up your signature (tip #1) with your equipment. There's also a post that explains the best way to post nice big pics here... we like to see bragging pictures of your equipment and your cooks.

We look forward to hearing more from you! Enjoy!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here