Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Murfreesboro, TN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Murfreesboro, TN

Hello All,

I've been a subscriber for a few years and decided to join the Pitmaster Club. I'm a backyard pitmaster but I also have an interest in competition bbq. But at the end of any cook, my goal is to simply create succulent barbecue that my family and friends enjoy and that is what keeps my home fires burnin'. I've learned a lot from these pages and I hope to learn a lot more! I will be making the rounds at KCBS events in the southeast region and I hope to meet some of you along the way. Until then, may your chuckwagons be bountiful!

Welcome John.....and thanks for the support!!

Which time zone you in??

Comment

Originally posted by Jerod Broussard View Post
      Which time zone you in??
      Central here.

Comment

Welcome JohnC! Thanks for the support, as Jerod said. We look forward to the experience you bring to the table here. Great job on your signature!

Here's some 'new member' homework for you:

When you get a minute check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you learn your way around The Pit, there's also a post that explains the best way to post nice big pics here... we like to see bragging pictures of your equipment and your cooks.

We look forward to hearing more from you! Enjoy!

Comment

Hey there John,

WELCOME!

Love to see some pics of your cooks and such. I also want to invite you to stop by the bullet channel and join us in WSM talk and pics.

Comment

Hi John and Welcome. I look forward to your posts and pics.

Comment

Welcome John. I'm over here in Knoxville. Post some pics of your goodies on the WSM channel.

Comment

Welcome from East TN!

Comment

Welcome John! Let me know when you make it to Charlotte.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here