Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie From ND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie From ND

Hello all, I am new to the website, and relatively new to Smoking(8 months). I am addicted and I cannot get enough. As I type this I have a Tri Tip on the GMG. I love taking pictures and tracking my cooks. Thanks for having me! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0471.JPG
Views:	100
Size:	225.1 KB
ID:	318718Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0466.JPG
Views:	93
Size:	290.0 KB
ID:	318719Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0467.JPG
Views:	101
Size:	336.3 KB
ID:	318720

Welcome from a ND transplant to Minnesota!

Comment

Welcome Stobber

Comment

Welcome Stobber from southern MN. Enjoy The Pit! I notice you like that Good Old Time Flavor of PBR.

Comment

• Stobber
          Stobber commented
          Editing a comment
          Loves me my pibbers!!

Greetings from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from Indiana.

Comment

Welcome to fun and learning! I see you're making good good use of the Fireboard. Good looking cooks; please keep the pictures coming.

Comment

• Danjohnston949
              Danjohnston949 commented
              Editing a comment
              I didn't Even Notice ❓ kmhfive, I better leave My Guns at Home This Fall!
              From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

• kmhfive
              kmhfive commented
              Editing a comment
              I think the Guns would be an interesting contrast.

Welcome PBR oh I mean @Stobber

Comment

Welcome to great fun in the pit!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, we are happy to have you here!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) ”Huskee” with your email change request, or via email at huskee[at]AmazingRibs[dot]com.

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thank You for the support!

Comment

• Danjohnston949
                  Danjohnston949 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Spinaker, One By One the North Dakotans Are Com'n! ND RULES! 👍👍👍👍👍
                  From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND. Dan

• Spinaker
                  Spinaker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Most are on their way to Minnesota! Danjohnston949

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!!!
                  Glad yer here, lookin' forward to more pics!!!

Comment

Stobber, Welcome to "The Pit"! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory!
                    Enjoy "The Pit"!
                    Their aren't many North Dakotans Active on this Site! NoDak, Bobbi Jo, from Dickey is One! Check Out, the 8Th Annual "Sweet 'n Stickey In Dickey Rib Cook Off scheduled for 8 July 17! Also NDSU has their "BBQ BOOTCAMP" Sheduled for Tues May 23 Sponsored by the NDSU Meat Dept, Animal and Range Sciences Dept and the Food and Nutrion Dept's! All the BBQ You Can Eat, make the Drive and the $30.00 Cheap for All You Get! Question❓. Do they Still the Empty Long Necked PBR's in the Road Ditch where You Live❓ Looking Forward to Meeting Up With You!
                    Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan. Ph. #: 701-200-2319

Comment

• Stobber
                      Stobber commented
                      Editing a comment
                      ND represent!!!! Looking forward to someday meeting more of you guys as well.

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here