Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally joined the Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally joined the Club

Bought a WSM last year for my birthday. There has not been a weekend I have not smoked something on it. I started out with a couple books from the library and reading a few forums. I have really become addicted to smoking and grilling foods. Not only do I enjoy it, but all my friends and family are enjoying it to. I have been following amazingribs.com for awhile now and finally came to the conclusion that it will be more beneficial for me to go ahead and join. I look forward to my journey of learning from this site to help me of become a true pitmaster.

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to the fun and learning.

Comment

mhern004 ... you've made a wise investment of $2 per month that gives you access to many WSM owners that have completely tamed that cooker. Many will share years of experience of how they've learned to cook many of Meathead's great recipes in the WSM. Have fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana..

Comment

Welcome mhern004 .....click on the following to lead you to the BBQ Land.

Click on Me
              Last edited by Jerod Broussard; April 29, 2017, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome from the Southern Tier of New York.

Comment

Welcome mhern004

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. It's a great investment IMO.

Comment

Howdy!!!
                        Welcome to th' Pit from Kansas Territory!!!
                        Which books did ya' smoke, there, early on? An' how did they turn out?
                        Glad ya've joined us here, lookin' forward to hearin' more from yer way!!!
                        WSM's ROCK!!!

Comment

I hear footsteps coming. Footsteps of Mother Shirley's Coming. MCS is right around the corner for you my friend. We all see it coming. Welcome aboard, eat good & have fun.

Comment

Welcome mhern004. I've been a member for a few weeks and have learned a lot already. Good group in here!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here