Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Michigan

Would just like to say hello to everyone. Signed up at the beginning of April after creeping around since Christmas. Great site with an abundance of useful information. Looking forward to the learning process and maybe eventually to helping out others with lessons I have learned alone the way.

Did my first pulled pork using the recipe from this site last weekend. It turned out perfectly and got 'GREAT' reviews from the guests. I expect with this site, there will be many more success stories to tell.

Ltdan321 out...

Welcome to the pit ltdan321! Great to hear your pulled pork turned out nice, getting rave reviews from your guests is the best thing there is.

Comment

Welcome from the Southern Tier of New York, ltdan321 .

Comment

Welcome to fun and learning. I've just got a GMG Jim Bowie and I'm trying to learn its quirks and so forth. Look forward to learning with you!

Comment

• kmhfive
          kmhfive commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm interested to know how that works out! I bought the upper rack/smoke shelf and I'm trying to figure out the temperatures both across and top to bottom. I'll keep you posted as I learn it.

• ltdan321
          ltdan321 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'll be doing ribs next weekend if all goes as planned, I'll let you know how the temps work out.

• kmhfive
          kmhfive commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks!

Greetings from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! We are happy to have you.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.
          Also, it's very important that you:
          Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) ”Huskee” with your email change request, or via email at huskee[at]AmazingRibs[dot]com.
          Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thank You for the support!

-Spinaker

Comment

Ya gotta believe Ltdan! No more of this hangin around. You are IN & need to put on your cookin fool shoes. Great that everybody loved your pulled pork. Eat good & have fun & cook, cook, cook. 🤠

Comment

Welcome ltdan321

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Ltdan.

Comment

ltdan321, Welcome to "The Pit"! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory!
                  Enjoy "The Pit"! There are a Lot of You "Ganders" up to an including the Manager of the Pit Club, AAron aka Huskee!
                  Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Well Lieutenant Daayan welcome to the Pit!

Now its its game on. Cook on weekends, obsess during he week about the upcoming weekend, some are fortunate and cook during the week. Your guests last week loved it, then you can plan bigger cooks w more guests!

I did a pork butt once and Cambro be damned, ate it hot and walked around w huge chunks of bark laden pork for people to inhale near a bonfire. "Aren't you going to use plates?"

Comment

Welcome from Florida!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!!!
                          One o' my younger brothers lives in Grand Rapids...

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! From a little town called Grand Ledge, MI....

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here