Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr_Plow757

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr_Plow757

Hi folks, My name is Jeff and I'm new to the pitmaster club. I have been following Meathead for some time and finally joined the group. I have had some amazing cooks and some pretty pleased guests over the years I have been reading this website and following the recipes and love the book. I pre ordered the cookbook as soon as I saw it advertised. I reaaly enjoy the science and thought behind the recipes and info that I get from the website. I don't have a super nice rig that I use, in fact Meathead would classify it as a COS, however I classify it as a POS smoker, however with a little knowledge you can accomplish a lot even with less than stellar equipment. I look forward to getting to know you all (y'all where I come from) and sharing pics and ideas with everyone. I'm including a couple of pics so you know I'm a real person. Thanks, Mr_Plow757 Click image for larger version

Name:	20151217_235209.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	221.2 KB
ID:	294364
    Attached Files

Howdy Mr_Plow757 , Welcome to th' Pit from Kansas Territory!
    Glad ya joined us here, lookin' forward to whatcha bring to the table.
    It's (y'all where I come from, too!

Comment

It is bedtime in NW Arkansas and I get hungry looking at your post! Welcome to the Pit, Mr_Plow757

Comment

Welcome Mr_Plow757 Plow757!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome Mr_Plow757 beautiful pics

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome to the Pit...👍 It takes a legitimate Pit Master to get that beautiful food off of a POS smoker.😜 After you study BBQ long enough all you really need is a hole in the ground.👍

Comment

Welcome from Indiana.

Comment

Welcome from upstate New York.

Comment

Nice looking cook. Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome aboard Mr_Plow757. By the looks of things, you are not only a real person but, a real cook, a real good cook! And, by the looks of your avatar, one who has real fun. Eat good & continue the fun!

Comment

Mr_Plow757 is your handle a reference to the Simpsons by any chance?

Great looking food. Glad to have you on board. I was similar to you and many others. Cooked for a while and finally joined. Learn a ton and it really is quite entertaining at times.

Welcome from Massachusetts

Comment

• Mr_Plow757
                            Mr_Plow757 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            The Mr Plow reference is from The Simpsons. I do landscaping and plow snow on the odd occasion we get snow in my area. Wife got me a fleece jacket she embroidered with Mr Plow on year and it kinda stuck

• Notavegan
                            Notavegan commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Love it!! Mr. Plow, Mr. Plow....

Welcome to The Pit Mr_Plow757! We’re glad you're here and thanks for the introduction. Great looking food in your pictures.

Please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) "Huskee" with your email change request, or via email at huskee[at]AmazingRibs[dot]com.

2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome from Northern Virginia and we're glad to have you in The Pit! Great pics. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here