Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From Lake George NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello From Lake George NY

Hello Fred (grillandchill)here.
    Just joined after reading Meathead's literary masterpiece. Have a 5 year old Webber Genesis and an old webber kettle. I'm a 68 year old newlywed and the bride and I both love to cook just about anything for friends and family. We grill year round which forces me to do extra snow shoveling to get access to the grill. I've become obsessed with grilling pizza which can explain why my pant size has been increasing.
    Looking forward to honing my backyard skills

Fred, welcome to the pit from North Carolina.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, Fred ...

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

grillandchill Welcome Fred, glad yer here!

Comment

Welcome! Check out Jeffy's pizza wisdom if only just for fun! http://www.varasanos.com/pizzarecipe.htm

I've used this on the BGE - it's great if a bit labor intensive. I'm guessing Mr Breadhead could provide some streamlining!

Comment

• Breadhead
              Breadhead commented
              Editing a comment
              What temperature did you bake it at on your BGE?

Welcome from Indiana.

Comment

Congrats on being a newlywed. Sure you want to go by grillandchill and not NewlywedFred? Ha! Good to have you here. Because you mentioned pizza, there are some dough and bread making folks in the member section that will blow your socks off. I haven't taken it up yet. Start with this - 43 pages long https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...ge43?pp=287533 then search dough and mixers. You will be amazed at the talent and wisdom of those folks and how quick they are to share and help out.

Comment

A hearty welcome from northern Illinois.

Comment

Welcome from just down the Northway in Saratoga! Say, I smelled some good barbecue just the other morning...wind might have been blowing south from your house?!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit grillandchill! Thanks for joining!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) "Huskee" with your email change request, or via email at huskee[at]AmazingRibs[dot]com.

2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Fred.

Comment

Howdy, Fred! Welcome from Nebraska!

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from the Southern Tier of New York, Fred.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here