Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from MO.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from MO.

Hi everyone, I recently bought the Meathead book which gave me a 90 day trial to this pitmaster club which I guess I never realized this site had. Anyway, I've been grilling and smoking quite a bit since 2007 and a little bit in the years before that. I have amassed more cookers and smokers than I need but I like new toys so here are some of the things I have.

1999 Red Weber Genesis 1000, 2002 Weber Silver A, 1995 Red Weber Performer, 2007 Black Weber Performer, 2016 22" Weber Mastertouch, 18" WSM, 14" WSM, Weber Jumbo Joe, PK grill, PK 360 grill, PBC, Good One Open Range, Good One Marshall. I'm sure I missed a few.

I like to learn new things and ways to cook things so I'm looking forward to being part of this group.

Wayne

Hello, from Oklahoma!! It's great to have you. From your collection, it sounds as if you will fit right in here. Share recipes and photos at will!!

Comment

70monte Howdy Wayne, an' Welcome to th' Pit. Glad yer here with us, sounds like ya fit right in with alla yer gear!
      I'm right next door in Kansas Territory, originally from ExSpgsMO.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from North Carolina! That is a pretty good collection!

Comment

Welcome 70monte

Comment

Greetings, Wayne ... and welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from Northern CA - that's quite a nice line-up!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, Wayne!

Comment

Welcome from upstate New York, 70monte

Comment

Welcome from Indiana.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Welcome to fun the Pit! A guy in a previous post wrote that he had so many cookers that the had to hid them from his wife, but things got so bad he couldn't remember where he hid them. Here is hoping you don't have to hide them from your wife and you can remember where they are. LOL

Comment

Welcome to The Pit 70monte! We’re glad you’re here!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) "Huskee" with your email change request, or via email at huskee[at]AmazingRibs[dot]com.

2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome Wayne great to have you here.. Sounds like you have some really great equipment...
                            What alerted me to the Pit was the little msgs saying 'you've viewed 100 pages so far join the Pit already!!!

Comment

A hearty welcome from Illinois.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here