Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long time freeloader, first time member!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long time freeloader, first time member!

Its embarrassing to admit that Ive been using the information provided on AR for years now without becoming a member of the Pitmaster Club! Wow, admitting that felt good! My name is Nick and I am out in Orange County, CA. Ive been grilling for a long time but over the past 6 years I have been interested in stepping up my backyard cooking game. My last big grill purchase and the cooker that I use for all of my smoking, was the PBC and Ive been very happy with it. I currently do most of my grilling on a standard 3 burner gas grill while my large surface area charcoal grill is being fixed (the coal tray finally got rusted out enough to need repair). I will be purchasing a Weber kettle soon that I hope to switch all of my regular grilling over to.

Im looking forward to supercharging my grilling / smoking game!

-Nick

Hello and welcome, from Oklahoma.

Comment

A hearty welcome from Illinois. Better late than never.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the Pit from Baltimore! I would opt for the Weber 26" kettle for a bit more cooking room.

Comment

Welcome Nixican

Comment

Nixican Welcome to the pit from a southern boy in Louisiana

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

welcome from upstate New York, Nick.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Nixican! Thanks for joining. It's great to have you here!

Please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) "Huskee" with your email change request, or via email at huskee[at]AmazingRibs[dot]com.

2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Nick. You joined just in the Nick of time.

Comment

Welcome, Nick, from NW Arkansas

Comment

Nick, welcome to the pit from North Carolina!

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg Canada. This site is gradually changing me away from propane as well. Enjoy.

Comment

• Steve Vojtek
                            Steve Vojtek commented
                            Editing a comment
                            What is this 'propane' you mention???

Welcome from Northern CA

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, Nick ...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here