Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member from Manitoba, Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member from Manitoba, Canada

Hello everyone I'm Oliver, my friends call me Ollie. I'm planing to add a smoker to my food truck/catering business.
    I'm looking forward to all the good ideas to help me make a passable pit master .

Welcome to th' Pit, Olybee !
    I'm sure ya'll find lotsa great info here, an' folks are about most hours t' help in a pinch.
    Step on up, start askin', an' ya'll be amazed...

Comment

Welcome from Indiana.

Comment

Welcome from Northern CA. You should looks at posts on this site from PaulstheRibList to give you some good ideas.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Olybee! We’re glad you joined and thanks for the support.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
          1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
          2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Canadian Food Truck Fun! #Yes

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome aboard Ollie. At this point I would normally say eat good &have fun. But, I'll change & say, have fun & feed plenty!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Baltimore, MD! Glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Ollie. There used to be a food truck around Washington DC 40 + years ago called Ollie's Trolley. I have no idea if it's still around.

Comment

• Olybee
                      Olybee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thats wild. I just saw a tour bus trolly a couple of weeks ago and thought that would make a fine food truck!

A hearty welcome from Illinois.

Comment

Welcome Olybee

Comment

Welcome from upstate New York.

Comment

Having a smoker oozing the smell of wood burning in the area will draw customers to your truck... the other food trucks in your area will complain and say that's cheating.😆 You... will laugh all the way to the bank.🤑 Leave your big smoker at home. Pre-smoke your pork butt and brisket and get a small smoker for the back of your food truck. Just burn wood chunks to attract customers. You can't service customers and feed a stick burner at the same time.😖

Comment

• PaulstheRibList
                            PaulstheRibList commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Dude, do you have a foodtruck, Breadhead? #LoveIt

• Breadhead
                            Breadhead commented
                            Editing a comment
                            No food trucks allowed here in Hermosa Beach, Ca. That suggestion was just logic. You can only do so much in the limited area on a food truck. You can't use your valuable selling time to feed logs to a hungry stick burner.

Welcome from Nebraska, Ollie!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here